In tidying the studio I had to put recently (relatively) acquired spinning fibre in a new plastic box. I say relatively because some of these had been hanging around since long before I went on my trip and some I acquired on the road. Here are the prettiest of the braids. Left to right:
- Bluefaced Leicester from Flawful fibers
- Superwash merino from Laughing Rat Studios
- Shetland from Laughing Rat
- BFL from Briar Rose
- Corriedale from Laughing Rat
- BFL in green/rose and rust/red from somebody at Rheinbeck I now forget!