Saturday, July 13, 2024

I am sorry to say that this project may have been overly optimistic. I have got no feedback so I am writing into a void. I began this back when blogs were new and it was a way to keep in touch with friends back in the State and give them an idea of how different this country was. My primary target was BFLB who was very important to me when I left Ohio. She has since passed away, as have several other important friends back there. 

My health and mental state make the effort difficult. I am depressed a great deal and putting on a false front for a nonexistent audience is frankly beyond me. Until and unless I get some feedback.from more than one of two people, the blog goes back into hibernation. 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ugh!!!!! I am SO ANNOYED! I posted a big ol' comment on here last week, and it never posted!

Anyway the gist of it was I completely understand how frustrating it is to write and feel like it's going into the void. I promise you it's not, but I also know from experience that it's hard enough to get posts done without major health issues. Do what you have to do to take care of yourself.

Sending huge love from your great-niece